How We Rate
Our experts are enormously passionate about online casino games and rate every game according to a tried and tested strict set of criteria. Our ratings consider factors we know are important to players and include everything from security and safety to game variety and mobile compatibility.
How to Play Mega Moolah
Mega Moolah is a fast-paced progressive game from Microgaming. Inspired by nature, this jungle-themed slot machine has four progressive jackpots, and a whole host of exciting bonus features. A free spins round and wild lion bonus add to the thrill of the game, and there are plenty of special symbols to look out for. The more players bet, the higher their chances of unlocking the progressive bonus game.Play Now
- Mega Moolah has 25 paylines, with players able to choose as many paylines as they like each time they spin.
- There are five reels in Mega Moolah, and three different rows of symbols to keep an eye on.
- To play, players must select their paylines and choose a coin value, before hitting the spin button to start the game.
- Should a player trigger a special feature, the game will alert them and instruct them on the next steps.
- If a progressive prize is activated, the screen will display a jackpot wheel. Players must spin this wheel to reveal their prize.
Sound: 4/ 5
Bonus rounds: 5/5
Overall rating: 5
Slot features: Scatters, free spins, multipliers, progressive jackpots
Slot RTP: 88.12%
Biggest win: €18,915,721
Smallest win: £1,013,791
Jackpot type: Progressive
Bonus round: Yes
Max payout: 225,000 coins
Understanding the Paytable
Like many of the best slot machine games, Mega Moolah has a vast selection of thematic symbols on its reels. Top paying symbols are jungle-related, but it may not be immediately clear which symbols pay the top money. It’s always worth taking the time to look at the paytable before playing. The table reveals prizes for winning combinations of all of the game symbols and explains how special features of the game will work.
Mega Moolah Mega Jackpots
- Mini Jackpot: Seeding at $10, the Mini Jackpot is the smallest progressive prize available in Mega Moolah.
- Minor Jackpot: The second smallest prize is known as the Minor Jackpot. This progressive pool seeds at $100.
- Major Jackpot: A substantial jackpot pool, the Major Jackpot is a runner-up to the top prize. This jackpot is seeded at $10,000.
- The Mega Jackpot: The progressive prize that all players dream of, the Mega Jackpot offers a guaranteed win of $1m, but it often pays out much more than that.
How to Trigger the Mega Moolah Jackpot
Like all online slots, Mega Moolah is a game of chance. The game’s low volatility and relatively high house edge (88.12%) mean that payouts within the base game tend to be tricky to secure. However, there is a real chance of winning a life-changing sum via the progressive jackpot.
All players want to know the secret to triggering the Mega Moolah progressive jackpot, but there’s no guaranteed way to access it. While free spins and bonus symbols can add to the likelihood of creating winning combinations, the jackpot is activated entirely at random, but players who bet larger sums of money do have an increased chance of triggering the prize.
Mega Moolah is compatible with a range of different mobile devices. With no need to download an app, Mega Moolah can be played via web browsers on tablets and smartphones alike. The game is hugely popular and works particularly well on Android devices making full use of Android software capabilities.
Mega Moolah was designed and developed by Microgaming, one of the world’s leading software developers in the slots gaming market. Hugely popular in India, Microgaming games are renowned for their action-packed gameplay and incredible prizes.
Mega Moolah is a five-reel, 25-payline online slot which works in the traditional way. With bonus features and special symbols to pay attention to throughout, this game of chance keeps players guessing at every hurdle. To play, simply choose your coin value, select your paylines and hit the spin button.